Tuesday 17 October 2017

What A Blessing ...Week 27 in Lapeer

     In my studies this week I have been reading in late Alma and into Helaman. I was thinking how we could apply this to us and I came up with the conclusion that sometimes we are doing well and everything is going well but in turn we sometimes forget our God and we fall into the routine of simply forgetting the basics. Then we sometimes fall off the track and it at times can be hard to get back in the game. What a blessing it can be that we have the words of our prophets and leaders and they can help us get back in the game!  

     This week was great. Monday the Elders in the district came out to Lapeer for preparation day and we had a good time playing games. I even won at my own game that was great. Then another Elder and myself went out to taco bell... and he payed what a blessing! 

     The next best event of the week came Tuesday. We had service and that was great, what a blessing that is to serve! Then we had interviews with president and that was great. While my companion was in I got to talk to Sister Cleveland and she is Great!  What a blessing she is to this mission. To top off the day we had dinner with a member who is returning back to the gospel it was awesome! t

    The next best thing of the week was district meeting. We discussed Conference, which may I add was fantastic! Then we discussed the zone conference we had and that all was awesome. I learned a lot from both. Some great talks which I cited in a previous letter. Later we served that afternoon. 

     Another great part of the week was Thursday, we went to the mission office and Elder Weinand burned all the general conference talks on to cd's for the mission because the new office couples didn't know how and he was the only one that knew how. 

     Then the next best part was church. That was great and the talks were great! It was about being all in and standing up in the inside. 

     It's getting colder here at night, its in the 40's and its been raining all weekend and in the high 50's

Lots of Love
Elder Rodgers


Elder Myer, Elder Weinand, Elder Jones
and ME

I liked this.. 'Be-a-ranger' rd

new hat!

Zone Leader Elder wood, served with him in Monroe







No comments:

Post a Comment