Monday 27 November 2017

I'm Not Stuffed ...Week 33 in Lapeer

     Our week has come and is now gone but it was good. We went to Great Lakes Crossings Outlet. While there I ended up buying another tie and another Elder bought a rain coat. I almost caved and bought one myself but I didn't. 

     We had the opportunity to serve on Tuesday and then that night we were planning on going to visit less actives for cookie splits but instead we ended up being tied up at interviews because president was tied up. We got there at 5:30pm and left at 8:30pm. I didn't get in till 6:40ish. My interview with president was short due to the fact that my exit interview will be in 2 weeks. Elder Weinand had a 40 minute interview the longest I have seen in a while. Usually it is like 20 min max, so with that we had to cancel cookie visits. 

     District Meeting was good, we discussed our take aways from Zone conference. 

     Thanksgiving was great! We went to a members home and I ate lots but "I'm Not Stuffed" for those who dont understand some members in Monroe told me that when she was on her mission that when people would say they are "stuffed" it meant they are pregnant. So hence "I'm Not Stuffed", just was very full. I tried 4 types of pie that day, Pumpkin, Chocolate, Apple, & Pecan the only one I didn't like was the apple. This apple pie was different from most but don't ask me what because I'm not sure. Another fun thing that happened was I went on exchange with a zone leader, and that was chill, had fun and learned. 

I want to ask a question to all that read this letter and please send me any thoughts you have about these questions in a SEPARATE EMAIL! 

1) how you recognize the spirit personally 
2) how has it been an influence in your lives
3) a cool story you have with the holy ghost. 
I MAY USE SOME RESPONSES IN MY HOMECOMING TALK. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

(homecoming talk will be Dec 31 at 11:00 am at Mt Heights Chapel)

Lots Of Love 
Elder Rodgers 

Elder Weinand, Rodgers, Elder Lauracilla

Elder Weinand's homemade pumpkin pie

A little big for the back seat!

No comments:

Post a Comment