Tuesday 5 December 2017

Elder Rodgers Week ...Week 34 inLapeer

     Another week has come and gone, but still enjoying the time. We had a good week y'all could say. Starting off the week we cooked a turkey at the Bluewater Elders apartment and we had stuffing, potatoes, gravy, and pudding pie for dessert. My first time... well all of our first time cooking a turkey but may I say we did a mighty fine job! It filled us all up. 

     Continuing my week... bright and early Tuesday morning we drove to Southfield to a DLTM (district leader training meeting) for three hours and that was great and I learned lots. Some of the things I learned was that we need to be urgent in finding our brothers and our sisters. Other things I got from the meeting was we need to be more accountable in our work. That night we applied it and talked to everyone, it felt good you could say :). 

     My week continues as follows ...Wednesday was the Chinese Buffet, and then we blitzed the Bluewater area. 

     Thursday night we conducted an exchange. I was to be with Elder Myers and the reaming three are together. Starting off the exchange we had a lesson in their area and then we came back to Lapeer that evening.

     Friday as we continued the exchange we did service and more service. Dinner that evening was with a friend of ours who took us three out to dinner (we went as a companionship to dinner). After dinner we exchanged back and then we contacted former's. We came back to the apt and then Elder Myers taught me the lessons. 

     The last part of the week was Sunday where we had the opportunity to watch the first presidency Christmas devotional, which may I add was great to watch. 


I want to ask a question to all that read this letter to send me any thoughts you have about these questions in a SEPERATE EMAIL! 
1) how you reconize the spirit personally 
 2) how it can be an influence in our lives
 3) a cool story you have with the holy ghost. 


Lots of Love
Elder Rodgers

I'm not counting.... lol

Our Turkey dinner.... note no veggies!

New tie!









No comments:

Post a Comment